New York City Commercial AC Maintenance
Regular Maintenance is a Money and Energy Saving Investment
Businesses, companies and institutions all across the New York City area take their air conditioning systems very seriously. So does Maxwell Plumb. Our service department treats each maintenance or emergency service as a priority. Our technicians and service team are familiar with each client facility we serve so we can take a proactive approach to AC maintenance and tune-up in New York City.
Maxwell Plumb takes great pride in being one of the few companies that can service and perform maintenance on all types of air conditioning systems and all sizes of equipment.
It is a fact that no matter what type of air conditioning system, regular maintenance and tune ups are an important factor in saving on energy costs, improving system performance and extending the life of the equipment.
Keeping your air conditioning system operating at peak performance and operating efficiently year after year demands preventative maintenance services performed by the highly trained professionals at Maxwell Plumb.
How Often Should You Schedule AC Maintenance?
Scheduling AC maintenance in NYC at least once every year is an important part of ensuring the long-term performance and efficiency of your air conditioning unit.
An air conditioning tune-up can provide many benefits, such as improving comfort in the home, cleaning components from excess dust or dirt that can cause ac failure over time, discovering minor issues before they become larger repair problems, and improving energy efficiency.
Making AC maintenance a priority each year should provide peace of mind in knowing you are taking care of your unit while also saving money on costly repairs down the road.
Commercial & Residential
The Maxwell Plumb team is prepared to meet a range of residential & commercial needs.
We believe in the value of proactive rather than reactive work to keep you protected!
30+ Years of Experience
We bring decades of experience to New York City homes & businesses.
- Cleaning air filters and cooling coils to maximize the energy efficiency
- Checking drain lines for algae buildup that leads to air quality problems
- Providing necessary maintenance to air handler and ductwork to cut down on mold and mildew growth
- Checking refrigerant and all seals in the system. Recharge refrigerant if needed.
- Cleaning and overhauling the condensing evaporative coils and evaluate all air return and supply ducts to be sure they are not broken or disconnected. In some systems cooling towers will be checked.
- Checking thermostat program settings to realize maximum energy efficiency
- Determining if internal changes have affected the "right sizing" of your air-conditioning unit. The proper sizing and reconfiguring of your ductwork and distribution system is critical to efficient performance.
“It was an emergency. My building management got in contact with these guys and they totally came through.”